Welcome to the Randy Marion Subaru Import Service Center where we don't only service Subaru, we service BMW, Mercedes, VW, Audi, Porsche, Range Rover, and Lexus. After twenty years of business in the Mooresville-Lake Norman area, the Randy Marion Auto Group has opened an Import Service Center to better serve the residents growing need. There is no longer a need to drive your vehicle to the "big city" for Service. Conveniently located off of Highway 150 in Mooresville, the Randy Marion Import Service Center will offer you all of the luxuries a foreign manufacturer dealership can offer plus much more;
- Convenient Lake Norman location off of HWY 150 in Mooresville, NC
- Extended hours of operation to suit all schedules
- 'Big City' service and small town costs will put money back in your pocket
- Free pick-up and delivery service when you schedule your appointment in advance
- Online appointment scheduling
- Loaner vehicles available by appointment
- Inviting waiting area with free Wi-Fi
- Friendly, Certified Staff and Technicians ready to service your vehicle
Get your vehicle repaired to industry standards at the Randy Marion Subaru service center. Our greater Mooresville Subaru car repair center will quickly diagnose and fix your vehicle's problem. Our professionally trained technicians have the know-how and experience to get your vehicle running at its peak performance. Whether your vehicle needs new brakes, an oil change, alignment or North Carolina inspection, our Mooresville Subaru dealership is your destination.
Subaru Loaner Vehicles are available with appointment on major repairs, warranty work, and/or safety issues.
| Meet Our Service Manager||Name: Robert Robustelli|
Years in the Automotive Industry: 27 years
Hometown: Lindenhurst, NY
Best Part About Your Job: "Helping customers to properly maintain vehicles to get the best performance and reliability possible. I also love to see my customers smile. Making them happy, makes me happy."
What made you want to work in the Automotive Industry? "I enjoy mechanics and the understanding of how things work. I love to work with my hands."